By Brian Decker, DMD and Deshek Patel, DMD
Roseman Dental & Orthodontics is proud to offer Brius – a type of lingual bracket system, or tongue side braces, as a revolutionary method that moves teeth independently and simultaneously. This system provides the control and clinical excellence orthodontists expect, as well as the aesthetic and efficient treatment that patients desire. This is the future of orthodontics!
- The height of custom care
- Every patient gets a unique treatment plan that considers individual root morphology from a 3D CT scan to calculate precise force and moment for each tooth.
- Building for the future
- Brius technology uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning to customize each force and movement for future patients.
- Less treatment time than traditional braces or aligners
- Patients with Brius can spend up to 50% less time in treatment.
- NO wire adjustments
- One engagement is all that is needed to complete the case for many patients.
- After the initial placement, check-up appointments are very fast.
- Efficient tooth movement
- Each tooth’s precise movement and force can be pre-programmed.
- Precision control
- Brius technology moves teeth on a direct path to their pre-planned position.
- The teeth are not connected by a wire, so the movement of one tooth does not influence another tooth.
- Compliance confidence
- The fixed appliance removes the hefty responsibility that’s been traditionally placed on the patient. With Brius, there’s no need to remember to put aligner trays in and out!
- Maximum aesthetics
- The Brius brackets are completely hidden from view. No one can see you have braces or aligners!
- Unlike regular braces, patients can floss normally and clean the front of your teeth easily. No more food stuck in your front teeth due to braces!
- Treats all case types
- From mild to complex, there’s no limitation to what can be done with Brius!
Make an appointment with Roseman Dental & Orthodontics to find out how Brius may be the right choice for your orthodontic needs.
View this post on Instagram