Roseman Dental is pleased to offer new and existing patients a voucher for dental care. The voucher can be used towards the cost of a comprehensive or periodic exam and necessary radiographs up to $119.00, and an additional $100.00 for needed dental care, for a total value up to $229.
The offer has been extended from Monday, February 7, 2022, through Monday, March 31, 2022. At Roseman Dental, your health is our #1 priority.
Importance of Keeping Up on Your Oral Health
Oral health is central to your overall health. Oral health includes your teeth, mouth and surrounding craniofacial structures (skull & face). Having good oral health assists in improving your ability to speak, smile, smell, taste, touch, chew, swallow, and make facial expressions to show feelings and emotions.
To keep up on your oral health you should be
- Brushing your teeth twice a day for two minutes with fluoride toothpaste
- Drinking water with fluoride
- Flossing daily
- Eating a balanced diet
- Limiting sweet snacks between meals
- Staying away from sugary foods and drinks and try not to sip or eat on them all day. If you want a sugary food or drink, have one at mealtimes.
- Visiting your dentist regularly
If good oral health is not maintained, you are at risk of things such as cavities and periodontal disease, both of which can impact your overall health.
Barriers to Good Oral Health
- Limited access to and availability of dental services
- Lack of awareness of the need for care
- Fear of the dentist/dental procedures
With the voucher*, Roseman Dental hopes to eliminate the cost barrier for you and your family. Let’s make 2022 a year dedicated to our oral and overall health.
*Offer only valid at Roseman Dental Utah Location