Dental Membership Plan
The Roseman University Dental Membership Plan is provided as a service to our patients without dental insurance. Membership is available for individuals and additional family members. This membership plan can be used at Roseman University, South Jordan student and resident dental clinics only. Members receive all diagnostic services, radiology (with the exception of Cone Beam CT’s, which are discounted at 20%) and preventive services at 100% discount. Other Services are provided at a 20% reduction of our usual fee.
Please see contract for plan options, terms and limitations.
Membership discount of fees:
New patient exams 100% | Periodic exams 100% | Limited exams 100%
Full mouth radiographs 100% | Bite wing radiographs 100% | Periapical radiographs 100% | Panorex 100% | Cone Beam CT 20%
Adult prophy 100% | Child prophy 100% | Fluoride varnish 100% | Perio maintenance 100% | Sealants 100%
Crowns and bridges 20% | Extractions & oral surgery 20% | Fillings 20% | Implants 20% | Orthodontics (student only) 20% | Periodontal treatment 20% | Removable prosthodontics: complete & partial dentures 20% | Root canals & surgery 20% | Nitrous oxide/oral sedation 20% | Miscellaneous services 20%
Membership dues per month
First family member $12 | Second family member $7 | Each additional member $5
The first four months dues are to be paid in advance. Once services are rendered and discount has been received for any family member on the Dental Membership Plan the four months of dues are non-refundable for any/all family members on the plan. After which, membership fees will be collected monthly with a credit card on file with monthly dues processing on the first of each month.
Pay annually for the dues in full. Once services are rendered and discount has been received for any family member on the Dental Membership Plan four months of dues are non-refundable for any/all family members on the plan as well as the dues for any month thereafter where the discount was received and no cancellation in writing had been received.
- The dental membership plan is not to be considered a dental insurance plan. The plan is for patients without dental insurance and cannot be used in conjunction with a dental insurance plan.
- This plan can only be used at Roseman University student and resident dental clinics in South Jordan, UT.
- This plan is NON-TRANSFERABLE, and can only be used for registered members.
- You have a right to cancel the membership within 30 days of signing the contract by submitting a written notice of cancellation. All dues paid in relation to this plan shall be refunded if you and/or any family member have not used the services of the membership plan.
- Payments for treatments are due at the time services are rendered. Unless prior arrangements have been approved and arranged with the University Business Office.
- Discounted Services and/or Dues are subject to change annually.
SEE CONTRACT for complete list of terms and conditions.