Dental Membership Plan
The Roseman University Dental Membership Plan is provided as a service to our patients without dental insurance. Membership is available for individuals and additional family members. This membership plan can be used at Roseman University, Henderson student and resident dental clinics only. Members receive all diagnostic services, radiology, and preventive services at no fee. Other Services are provided at a 20% reduction of our usual fee. The first and second-month membership dues are to be paid in advance. After which, membership fees will be collected monthly.
New patient exams | 100% Periodic exams | 100% Limited exams | 100%
Full mouth radiographs | 100% Bite wing radiographs | 100% Periapical radiographs | 100% Panorex | 100% Cone beam ct | 100% Preventive services Adult prophy | 100% Child prophy | 100% Fluoride varnish | 100% Perio maintenance | 100% Sealants | 100%
Crowns and bridges | 20% Extractions & oral surgery | 20% Fillings | 20% Implants | 20% Orthodontics (student only) | 20% Periodontal treatment | 20% Removable prosthodontics: complete & partial dentures | 20% Root canals & surgery | 20% Nitrous oxide/oral sedation | 20% Miscellaneous services | 20%
Membership dues per month
(first and second-month dues are to be paid in advance, monthly thereafter) First family member | $12 Second family member | $7 Each additional member | $5
- This dental membership plan is for our patients who do not have dental insurance.
- Our dental membership plan is not to be considered a dental insurance plan and cannot be used in conjunction with a dental insurance plan.
- This plan may only be used at roseman university student and resident dental clinics in south jordan, ut.
- This plan is non-transferable, and can only be used for registered members
- You have a right to cancel the membership within 30 days of signing the contract, if no services have been used.
- Any membership fee is non-refundable after 30 days or if the member or any family member has used the services of the dental membership plan.
- Payments for treatments are due at the time services are rendered.
- Dues are subject to change annually
- See contract for complete list of terms and conditions.